Tulasa Poudel, an eyewitness, told state-run Nepal Television that she saw the plane catch fire in its tail before crashing into the area in Kathmandu's neighboring Bhaktapur district.
What does NTV stand for?
NTV stands for Nepal Television
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTV
We have 27 other meanings of NTV in our Acronym Attic
- National Theater of the United States of America
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Nanyang Technological University Student Union
- National Taipei University of Technology
- National University Corporation of Tsukuba University of Technology (Japan)
- National Technical University of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- New Testament: An Understandable Version (William Paul and Impact Publications)
- Nachrichtentechnische Vertriebsgesellschaft (German News Company)
- National Television
- Nauru Television (New Zealand)
- Nergis Televizyonu (Turkish TV channel)
- Nerve Tissue Vaccine
- Newfoundland Television
- Nippon Television Network Corporation (Japan)
- Non-Tactical Vehicle
- Nonlinear Thickness Variation (silicon wafer measurements)
- Notice to Vacate
- Noticias Televisión
- Nueva Televisión (Spanish: Nova Television)
- Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori (Italian high speed train company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State-run Nepal Television said government monitors are handing out the checks at the Shaktikhor camp in central Nepal, the biggest among 28 camps across the country where the combatants have been corralled since 2007 when camps were set up under U.
Atithi has performed live on state-owned Nepal Television and radio stations in Nepal.
Nepal Television had begun broadcasting in 1985 and screened videos on music programs and special-interest programs more frequently by the mid-1990s.
29 Kyodo Landslides triggered by heavy monsoon rains killed at least 29 people in four Nepalese districts Tuesday, state-run Nepal Television reported Wednesday.
During the event, telecast live by the state-run Nepal television, the prime minister hoisted the national flag to signal the transfer of the combatants to the monitoring committee.
The team will include tourism minister Sharat Singh Bhandari, secretary at the foreign ministry, secretary at the President's office, the President's advisors and representatives of state-owned media, Nepal Television, Rastriya Samachar Samiti and the Department of Communications.
No candidate won the 298 votes necessary to become Nepal's first, non-royal, head of state after a vote in the country's constitutional assembly on Saturday, Nepal Television reported.