We want the political parties to get serious about writing a new constitution for the country," said Raj Kumar Lekhi, chairman of the Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities.
What does NEFIN stand for?
NEFIN stands for Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Never Ending Fun Game (online game)
- Normal External Female Genitalia
- Nebraska Fish and Game Association
- Northeast Florida Geocachers Association
- New England Federation of Humane Societies (Greenland, NH)
- Northeast Florida Health Services, Inc
- Network of European Financial Institutions (est. 1999)
- New England Family Institute (Portland, ME)
- New England Fuel Institute
- No Earthly Flipping Idea (polite form)
- Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities Students (Nepal)
- Netherlands East Indies Forces Intelligence Forces
- Netherlands Forces Intelligence Section, Division III
- Netherlands Forces Intelligence Service
- North East Federation of International Trade (India)
- New England Football League
- Noblesville Elementary Football League (Noblesville, IN)
- Northern Elite Football League (various locations)
- Northeast Florida Library Information Network
- New England Free Love League
Samples in periodicals archive:
KATHMANDU, April 27 -- Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities (NEFIN) and Joint Action Committee for Newa Autonomous State gheraoed the Constituent Assembly (CA) hall at New Baneshwor on Tuesday, throwing traffic in the area out of gear.
The book, Janajati Serophero (In the world of Nationalities) (Kathmandu: Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities, 2004), is restricted to issues dealing with the indigenous nationalities of Nepal.