Neovascularization of the iris was present in 167 of the 387 total cases (43.
What does NVI stand for?
NVI stands for Neovascularization of the Iris
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NVI
We have 51 other meanings of NVI in our Acronym Attic
- National Vocational Honor Society
- Neponset Valley Humane Society (Norwood, MA)
- Nequa Valley High School (Illinois)
- Northern Valley High School (New Jersey)
- National Vine Health Steering Committee (Australia)
- Naval Virtual Internet
- Naval Virtual Intranet
- Near Vertical Incidence
- Nederlands Vaccin Instituut (Dutch: Dutch Vaccine Institute)
- Negative Volume Index
- Neurovascularly Intact
- New Ventures India (joint initiative)
- New Voice Infrastructure
- Night Vision Instrument
- Non-Value Indicator (stamps)
- Non-Verifiable Income (tax)
- Non-Virtual Interface (computer programming)
- Nonviolence International (Washington, DC)
- Not Very Interesting
- New Visions in Action (teacher development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On univariate analysis, we found that elevated intraocular pressure, neovascularization of the iris, and age greater than 24 months were predictors for histopathologic risk factors.