The award is organized by the International Conference of Neonatal Nurses (ICNN) in conjunction with Save the Children, the Council of Neonatal Nurses (COINN) and the Neonatal Nurses Association of Southern Africa (NNASA).
What does NNA stand for?
NNA stands for Neonatal Nurses Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNA
We have 84 other meanings of NNA in our Acronym Attic
- National Network for Youth (Washington, DC)
- Netscape Navigator 6
- National Nertz Association (gaming group)
- National News Agency (Lebanon)
- National Newspaper Association
- National Notary Association (Chatsworth, California)
- National Nursing Association
- Nebraska Numismatic Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Need Not Apply
- Net New Assets
- Neuroscience and Neuropsychology of Aging Program (NIA)
- Neutral Non-Allied
- Nevada Nurses Association
- Nine Network Australia
- Nissan North America Inc.
- Northern Nevada Aviation (flight school; Reno, NV)
- Neural Network Applications in Agriculture (workshop)
- Northern Nevada Apartment Association (Reno)
- National Network for Arab American Communities (Dearborn, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Neonatal Nurses Association (NNA) recently invited MPs from across the country to their local unit to get a flavour of the job.