My most recent clinical position was as a speciality clinical rheumatology nurse at Nelson Marlborough District Health Board (NMDHB).
What does NMDHB stand for?
NMDHB stands for Nelson Marlborough District Health Board (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nuba Mountains Democratic Forum
- Nuclear Materials Development Facility (US Department of Energy)
- National Minorities Development Finance Corporation (India)
- New Mexico Department of Fish and Game (Santa Fe, NM)
- National Millennium Development Goals (United Nations)
- Network Management Development Group (various organizations)
- New Millennium Development Group (Nevada)
- New Mexico Department of Game & Fish
- New Mexico Dental Hygienists' Association
- National Management Development Initiative
- National Marine Data Inventory
- National Medical Development Inc. (Bellevue, WA)
- New Mexico Death Index
- Nissan Motor Distributor Indonesia
- Nuclear Medical Imaging
- National Marine Data and Information Service
- National Music and Disability Information Service (UK)
- New Mexico Disc Jockey
- Nexperia Mobile Developer Kit (multimedia application tool; Philips Global)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nelson Marlborough District Health Board (NMDHB) released a decision document on the new care model late last month.
Previously I had a Nelson Marlborough District Health Board (NMDHB) focus--now I have a national one.
A special thanks to Te Kahui Hauora o Ngati Koata, Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology and the Nelson Marlborough District Health Board for their support of travel and donations for the hui.
For over two years, I have been acting wound care specialist nurse at Wairau Hospital awaiting the outcome of the political debate with the Nelson Marlborough District Health Board over my job title.
Management restructure The Nelson Marlborough District Health Board (DHB) has restructured its management.
She is active in an action group of Nelson aged-care providers lobbying the Nelson Marlborough District Health Board for more money for aged care.
This is the first time, since the national award was broken up under the Employment Contracts Act in 1992, that there has been the opportunity to negotiate a collective agreement for senior nurses in the Nelson Marlborough District Health Board.