Jonathan Ray Walking 'Our walk enabled us to savour the landscape while preserving a sense of the remote' The mountain ridges were glistening white, the fresh snowline reaching down into the beech forests as the water taxi dropped us off at the far end of Lake Rotoiti, in Nelson Lakes national park.
What does NLNP stand for?
NLNP stands for Nelson Lakes National Park (New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLNP
- Nordiska Läkemedelsnämnden (Swedish: Nordic Council on Medicines)
- National Latina Nurses Association
- Northern Liberties Neighbors Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- National League of Nursing Education
- No Late Night Eating
- Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (est. 1989)
- Nigeria LNG (Nigeria)
- North London Netball League (UK)
- N-Layer Normal Mode
- North Luangwa National Park (Zambia)
- Natural Latex/Natural Rubber (allergy)
- National Literacy and Numeracy Strategy (various locations)
- New Leaders for New Schools (Denver, Colorado)
- New Liberation News Service (est. 1990; Cambridge, MA)
- Nonleafy Normal Stature (botany)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Nurses' Union (Canada)
- National Literacy and Numeracy Week (Australia)
- National Library of New Zealand
- Netherlands New Zealand Business Association (Auckland, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Lake Rotoiti Nature Recovery Project in Nelson Lakes National Park, 12,000 acres of beech forest will be restored through an extensive predator trapping program.