Simpson Fund of First Hand Foundation Georgia Association of Deans and Directors Schools of Nursing: $26,900 Armstrong Atlantic State University Augusta State University Clayton State University School of Nursing College of Coastal Georgia Emory University Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing Georgia Health Sciences University College of Nursing Georgia State University Byrdine F.
What does NHWSN stand for?
NHWSN stands for Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Hazardous Waste Management Plan (Ireland)
- North Hills West Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- New Hampshire Writers' Project
- New Home Warranty Program (est. 1976; Canada)
- Northeast Hazardous Waste Project
- National Health, Wellness and Prevention Congress
- Northwest Hazardous Waste Research, Development & Demonstration Center
- National Health and Wellness Survey
- No Hassle Web Services
- National Health Workforce Strategic Framework
- National Health Workforce Taskforce (Australia)
- National Health & Welfare Union (Canada)
- Nursing Home Without Walls (Hawaii waiver program)
- New Hampshire Water Works Association
- National Highway Work Zone Safety Program (US DOT)
- Na+/H+ Antiporter (biochemistry)
- New Hampshire Extended (programming)
- New Horizon Express (trade service)
- Nighthawks (gaming)
- Nehmé Hassan Younes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its components include Emory University School of Medicine, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, and Rollins School of Public Health; Yerkes National Primate Research Center; Winship Cancer Institute; and Emory Healthcare, the largest, most comprehensive health system in Georgia.
Proos of Northboro, received a bachelor of science in nursing from the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing.
The center includes Emory Healthcare, Emory University School of Medicine, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Rollins School of Public Health, Winship Cancer Institute and Yerkes National Primate Research Center.
Georgia Nurses Association (GNA) PresidentElect Rebecca Wheeler, PhD, MA, RN and longtime member and History Committee Chair Rose Cannon, PhD, RN were recently recognized by the Nurses' Alumni Association (NAA) of Emory University's Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing during the NAA Dinner and Awards Celebration in September.
Johns led the Woodruff Health Sciences Center at Emory University from 1996 to 2007, which includes the School of Medicine, the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, the Rollins School of Public Health, the Yerkes National Primate Research Center, and Emory Healthcare, the largest, most comprehensive health care system in Georgia.
Marsha Lewis, PhD, RN, has been named associate dean for education at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
About Emory University Emory University is recognized internationally as a leader in AIDS research, with a National Institutes of Health-funded Center for AIDS Research that includes more than 120 faculty members within Emory's School of Medicine, Rollins School of Public Health, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, the Yerkes National Primate Research Center, Emory College and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.