Reyes serves on the Board of Trustees of William Mitchell College of Law and on The Board of Directors for the Neighborhood Justice Center in St.
What does NJC stand for?
NJC stands for Neighborhood Justice Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJC
We have 36 other meanings of NJC in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Business Systems (est. 1968; Robbinsville, NJ)
- New Jersey Bikini Team
- Nanyang Junior College (Singapore)
- National Jean Company (various locations)
- National Jewish Coalition
- National Joint Council (Canada)
- National Judicial College
- National Junior College (Singapore)
- Navy Job Classification Manual (US Navy)
- Navy Joining Center
- Neighborhood Justice Clinic (East Bay Community Law Center; Berkeley, CA)
- Neuchâtel Junior College (Canadian High School in Switzerland)
- New Japan Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Nizhnevartovsk, Russia - Nizhnevartovsk (Airport Code)
- No Joe Challenge
- Nordic Journal of Computing
- North Jersey Chapter (various organizations)
- Novice Jumper's Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- New Jersey Commerce & Economic Growth Commission (now New Jersey Economic Development Authority)
- National J24 Class Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Clark County Neighborhood Justice Center has a staff of full-time and volunteer mediators all with one goal in mind — bring people together to resolve disputes in a collaborative rather than an adversarial setting.
Her professional highlights also include service as the past-president of the Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution, a diplomate member of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, an executive committee member for the Association of Conflict Resolution, an advisory board member for Tallahassee's Neighborhood Justice Center, the chair of Tallahassee's Mediation Week planning Committee, a Supreme Court approved county mediation training provider and a peer mediation trainer.
She was an integral part of the planning and creation of the Legal Advice Clinic at the Neighborhood Justice Center.
Exhibiting community services organizations will include Community Associations Institute, Henderson Police Department, Clark County Neighborhood Justice Center, and others.
She is also a Certified Mediator with the Neighborhood Justice Center of Atlanta Inc.