According to the release, the two Borrower Help Centers based in Chicago are being staffed by the Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago and the Latin United Community Housing Association.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for Neighborhood Housing Services
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- National Humane Society
- Natural Heritage Services (Finland)
- Natural History Society (various locations)
- Natural Human Serum
- Naugatuck High School (Connecticut)
- Naugatuck High School (Naugatuck, CT)
- Naval Heritage Society (Norfolk, VA)
- Naval History Symposium
- Navarro High School (Geronimo, TX, USA)
- Needham High School (Needham, MA)
- Neodesha High School
- Nepean High School (Ottawa, Canada)
- Neshaminy High School
- Nevada Historical Society (Reno, NV)
- New Hampshire Tracking Station (AFSCN)
- New Hampton School (New Hampton, NH)
- Newberry High School (Newberry, MI)
- Newfield High School (Selden, NY)
- Newfoundland Historical Society (Canada)
- Newington High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Recognizing the success of Los Angeles Neighborhood Housing Services (LA-NHS) in spurring home ownership, Comerica Bank officials today announced a $200,000 grant to the non-profit community development organization.
Last year Neighborhood Housing Services of the Inland Empire helped 110 families buy their first house.
Anderson is Executive Director of the Neighborhood Housing Services of New Orleans.
Neighborhood Housing Services of America (NHSA), a California-based nonprofit organization, announced the first rated security backed by nationally disbursed single-family mortgage loans last week.
The program coordinator for Elmwood Neighborhood Housing Services (ENHS) in Providence, R.
Through a grant from the Citigroup Foundation she has been working with the Neighborhood Housing Services of NY, to adapt community development investment in Liverpool and Belfast.
The William Ware Award honors individuals for dedicated service to Detroit Neighborhood Housing Services (DNHS), a non-profit organization whose mission is to revitalize declining lower-income neighborhoods, and provide quality, affordable housing opportunities for residents of Detroit and Highland Park.