one of the premier global consulting and actuarial firms, today announced that Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Neighborhood) has implemented Milliman MedInsight as its data warehousing analytics platform.
What does NHPRI stand for?
NHPRI stands for Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Medicaid)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Hampshire Professional Photographers Association
- New Hampshire Pork Producers Council
- Nursing Hours per Patient Day
- New Hyde Park Public Library
- North Herts Premier Pool League (UK)
- Nottingham Health Profile Questionnaire
- New Hampshire Public Radio
- Nonprofit Housing Production and Repair (Kentucky Housing Corporation)
- National Historical Publications and Records Commission
- National Health Planning and Resource Development Act
- Natural Health Products Research Program (Canada)
- Natural Health Product Research Society (Canada)
- Non-Intersecting Highest-Priority Range Table
- Nan Hua Primary School (Singapore)
- National Health Promotion Services, Inc.
- National Health Promotion Strategy (UK)
- National Historic Preservation Society
- National Home Planning Service
- National Housing for Professional Syndicates
- National Network for High Performance Seismic Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island The most notable reform in access in Rhode Island is associated with the State's RIte Care program.
HealthEdge([R]),provider of the only modern, enterprise-class software platform for healthcare payers, today announced that Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Neighborhood) has successfully implemented the patented HealthRules product suite.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Neighborhood), ranked the no.
HealthEdge, provider of the only modern enterprise-class software platform for healthcare payors, announced today that Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Neighborhood) has selected HealthRules Payor and HealthRules Answers after a comprehensive vetting process involving six leading vendors.
In addition to UPMC Health Plan, the managed care organizations chosen for the collaborative include CareOregon, Connecticut Behavioral Health Partnership, Health Net of California, Magellan of Florida, The Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership, Mid Rogue IPA (Oregon), Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island, Priority Partners MCO (Maryland), Volunteer State Health Plan (Tennessee), and Wraparound Milwaukee.
NaviNet (formerly NaviMedix), America's largest real-time healthcare communications network, today announced that Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Neighborhood), a not-for-profit Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) dedicated to improving care of its more than 75,000 Medicaid members, has selected NaviNet as its Web-based provider communications portal.
PR) (NAIC Code 11157) -- Q-IFS 'CCCq' Molina Healthcare of New Mexico (NM) (NAIC Code 95739) -- Q-IFS 'BBq' Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island, Inc.