NEW YORK, March 2, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Legal Services NYC, the Neighborhood Economic Development Advocacy Project (NEDAP), and the Legal Aid Society applaud the New York City Council for their successful work in passing meaningful legislation that will help prevent seniors and low income New Yorkers from losing their homes because of past due tax and water bills.
What does NEDAP stand for?
NEDAP stands for Neighborhood Economic Development Advocacy Project (New York City)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Deaconess Hospital (Boston, MA)
- New England Dressage Association
- No Evidence of Disease Activity (multiple sclerosis)
- Northeastern Economic Developers Association
- Northeast District Alumni Association
- Native Economic Development Advisory Board (Canada)
- Network for the Development of Agricultural Cooperatives (est. 1991)
- North Edinburgh Drug Advice Centre (UK)
- Northside Economic Development Assistance Corporation (Sydney Mines, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Naval Engineering Drawing Asset Locator System
- National EMSC Data Analysis Resource Center
- New England Drug and Alcohol Testing (Stratford, CT)
- National Eating Disorders Association Website
- National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- National Exposure Data Base (United Kingdom)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Enlargement Daily Brief
- NATO Emitter Database
- Navy Enterprise Database (US DoD)
- New England Dirt Bikes (est. 2001)
- NATO Emitter Database Advisory Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
” 2:02 Sarah Ludwig, Executive Director Neighborhood Economic Development Advocacy Project “We strongly support state legislation, as the Governor outlined today, which would require lenders to verify affordability of all loans before they are made.
Recent data from the Neighborhood Economic Development Advocacy Project suggests that the City could surpass 15,000 foreclosure filings this year--more than double the total two years ago.