The Negro League Baseball Players Association was started about five years ago to provide emergency funds for Negro Leagues players.
What does NLBPA stand for?
NLBPA stands for Negro League Baseball Players Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non-Legally Binding Instrument
- North Lincolnshire Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- North London Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Northern Lights Branch Library (Columbus, OH)
- Nantucket Lightship Basket Museum (Nantucket, MA)
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- Network Load Balancing Module
- National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association
- Neuropathic Low Back Pain
- North London Business Park (London, England, UK)
- National Longitudinal Bar Passage Study
- National Little Britches Rodeo Association
- Network Load Balancing Service (Microsoft)
- Network Load Balancing System (computing)
- North London Blood Transfusion Centre (UK)
- Nut Loose Behind the Keyboard
- National Latina Business Women Association
- Naka Liquid Control (Japan)
- Nalco Chemical Company
- Nantucket Land Council (Nantucket, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schauder co-founded the Negro League Baseball Players Association in 1990 as part of a successful effort to obtain recognition and financial assistance for members of baseball's Negro leagues.