However, the most profound impact on the global telecommunications markets will likely come from the concluded multilateral negotiations on basic telecommunications services in the World Trade Organization (WTO)(8) under the auspices of the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS).
What does NGBT stand for?
NGBT stands for Negotiations on Basic Telecommunications (World Trade Organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGBT
We have 2 other meanings of NGBT in our Acronym Attic
- Not Guilty by Reasons of Insanity
- National Governance Baseline Survey (Zambia)
- National Governing Body of Sport (UK)
- National Green Building Standard (ANSI accredited standard used to construct green residential homes)
- Next Generation Bomb Suit (US DHS)
- Next Generation Bomber Study (US Air Force)
- Next Generation Broadband Services (Ciena)
- Next Generation Business System (Tadiran Business Systems, Ltd.)
- Next-Generation Business Support System (trademark of Amdocs; Chesterfield, MO)
- Negotiating Group on Basic Communications
- North Gauteng Bridge Union (South Africa)
- Next Generation Biology Workbench (bioinformatics)
- Next Generation Broadband Wireless
- Nantucket Garden Club
- National Gallery of Canada
- National Garden Clubs, Inc (St. Louis, MO)
- National Garifuna Council of Belize
- National Gas Company
- National Gateway Center
- National Geographic Channel (TV)