The negotiation operations center also should have an area where the team can conduct private meetings, hold shift-change discussions, and conduct telephone conversations with investigators, yet offer sufficient privacy to the family" of the victim, which should be assembled there, according to the article.
What does NOC stand for?
NOC stands for Negotiation Operations Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOC
We have 164 other meanings of NOC in our Acronym Attic
- National Operating Center
- National Operations Center
- National Organising Committee
- National Outreach Convention
- Natural Optimizer Compiler (Software AG USA)
- Naval Oceanography Command
- Naval Operations Center
- Naval Ordnance Center
- Navy Officer Classification
- Nederlands Olympisch Comité (Netherlands Olympic Committee)
- Neighbor of Choice (Merck Company Foundation grants program; New Jersey)
- Nepal Oil Corporation (est. 1970)
- Net Oil Computer
- Net Operating Capital
- Network Operations and Control
- Network Operations Center
- Network Operators Console (PBX)
- Network Oversight Committee (Australia)
- Networks Optical Communications (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Establish Negotiation Operations Center A crisis negotiation team typically sets up a negotiation operations center within the victim family's residence or place of business, whichever seems the most likely point of contact by the subjects.
The negotiation team needs to operate in a quiet area - which the FBI refers to as the Negotiation Operations Center, or NOC - that remains free from intrusion and interference, sits separate yet adjacent to the command post, and contains sufficient space to accommodate the personnel required.