The use of this method is likely to become more widespread as a result of the development of the Negative Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry developed in the 1990s.
What does N-TIMS stand for?
N-TIMS stands for Negative Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of N-TIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
- Nowicki-Strickland Locus of Control Scale for Children (behavior)
- Nano-Satellite Orbital Launch Vehicle (Space Transport Corporation)
- Newborn Single Plane probe
- Nonpoint-Source Pollution and Erosion Comparison Tool (US NOAA)
- North-South Skirmish Association, Inc.
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Nasal-to-Temporal stimulation (ophthalmology)
- Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network
- New Tactical Forecast System (US DoD)
- Navy - Tactical Input Segment
- natural-Tumor Necrosis Factor
- National Training Conference
- National Terrorism Response Awareness Program
- Nieuw Vlaamse Alliantie (Political party Flanders, Belgium)
- Normal Plasma Very Low Density Lipoprotein
- Neuronal Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein
- National Wireless Electronic Systems Testbed (US NIST; also seen as NWEST)
- New-York Historical Society