Different methods, such as negative pressure wound dressings [25-26], VCT , intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) , and high-voltage pulsed current , have been recommended.
What does NPWD stand for?
NPWD stands for Negative Pressure Wound Dressing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPWD
- National Parks and Wildlife Authority (Zimbabwe)
- National Police Wives Association (Chatham, IL)
- National Pure Water Association (UK)
- No Power Without Accountability (song title)
- North-West Professional Wrestling Alliance
- Not Playing with A Full Deck
- National Public Works Council (Australasian Procurement and Construction Council Inc.; Australia)
- Navy Public Works Center
- National Packaging Waste Database (UK)
- National Parks and Wildlife Division (various locations)
- Nutmeg Portuguese Water Dog Club
- Network Protocol Workstation Environment
- National Partnership for Women and Families
- Ngati Porou Whanui Forests Ltd. (New Zealand forestry company)
- National Preservation Working Group (affordable housing coalition)
- Naval Personnel Working Group
- Northern Pelagic Working Group (European Association of Fish Producers Organisations)
- Nottinghamshire Pollution Working Group (UK)
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
- National Plantation Walking Horse Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prospective study compared the infection rates of 150 consecutive, obese patients who had received median sternotomy for cardiac surgery; 75 patients received negative pressure wound dressing treatments via the Prevena[TM] System (-125mmHg) for six to seven days, and the remaining 75 patients were given conventional wound dressings.