The report says that "the situation is further exacerbated by negative feedback loops between developments in the housing and financial sectors and government finances".
What does NFbL stand for?
NFbL stands for Negative Feedback Loop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NFbL
We have 4 other meanings of NFbL in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Federation (Lincoln, NE)
- National Federation of Badger Groups
- National Franchisee Board Germany (Subway)
- National Federation of the Blind of Georgia
- National Faith-Based Initiative (est. 1998)
- National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
- National Federation of the Blind of Iowa
- Netherlands Forum for Biomedical Imaging
- Noise Figure/Bandwidth Indicator
- Netherlands Flower Bulb Information Center
- North Florida Brewers League (est. 1990; Tallahassee, FL)
- National Federation of the Blind of Louisiana
- National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
- National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Nicola Fee Bahl Management (London, England)
- National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts, Inc.
- North Florida British Motoring Club (Tallahassee, FL)
- National Federation of the Blind of Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
- National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
- Neighbors for Better Neighborhoods (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need to act decisively to break negative feedback loops and restore the global economy to a path of strong, sustainable and balanced growth," it said.
The statement went on, "We need to act decisively to break negative feedback loops and restore the global economy to a path of strong, sustainable and balanced growth.
The ecosystem service concept offers a way to address these negative feedback loops by incorporating the quantity and value of these services into economic, policy, and land management decisions.
Fears about the health of the system and the volatility of the markets are also spreading to end consumers and there is a risk that a negative feedback loop develops, whereby poor performance further depresses retail inflows.
Those risks were being driven by a negative feedback loop between weak growth, weak balance sheets of sovereigns, banks, and households and "what is very much perceived as inefficient political commitment," particularly by the markets, she said.
Carney said he does not expect a recession in the United States, but warned the US economy "is close to stall speed, where a negative feedback loop between weak employment, consumer demand, and business hiring and investment could emerge.
This in turn creates a negative feedback loop, which can leave people such as Opal feeling depressed or anxious for long periods of time with seemingly little relief beyond side-effect riddled anti-depressants.