We used distributed lag models (Almon 1965; Pope and Schwartz 1996; Schwartz 2000) under the framework of a negative binomial regression model (Hilbe 2007) and generalized estimating equations (Hardin and Hilbe 2003) to assess the regression coefficients measuring the association between 30-min P[M.
What does NBRM stand for?
NBRM stands for Negative Binomial Regression Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBRM
- Non-Biliary-Referred Group
- North Bay Regional Health Centre
- National Botanical Research Institute (India)
- National Business Research Institute (est. 1982; Texas)
- North Bay Resources Inc. (Skippack, PA)
- Norwegian Building Research Institute (est. 1949; Oslo, Norway)
- Napa Berryessa Resort Improvement District (water treatment; California)
- National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
- New Brunswick Railway Museum (Hillsborough, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Bar and Restaurant Management Association (Oxford, MS)
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- New Brunswick Registered Music Teachers' Association (Canada)
- National Bicycle Route Network
- National Building Research Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Name-Based Routing Protocol (computing)
- National Bio Resource Project
- North Branch Restoration Project
- Northern Basin and Range Province
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors used a negative binomial regression model with total crashes as a dependent variable and a set of three financial variables (cash flow ratio, operating ratio, and labor expenses per revenue ratio).
The number of injuries, a count variable, is analyzed with a negative binomial regression model with conditional firm effects.
PRM]) In the next section, I discuss the appropriateness of using the negative binomial regression model in this study based on the likelihood ratio test.
The Appendix provides a technical explanation of the negative binomial regression model used.
Cameron and Trivedi (1986) provide a detailed discussion of the negative binomial regression model and its relationship to the Poisson regression model.