The Developmental Disabilities Support Needs Assessment Profile (DD-SNAP) is a needs assessment instrument used by qualified DD professionals for determining acuity of level of need for persons with developmental disabilities.
What does NAP stand for?
NAP stands for Needs Assessment Profile (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAP
We have 298 other meanings of NAP in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Advisory Panel
- Naval Air Priorities (US Navy)
- Naval Auxiliary Patrol
- Naval Aviation Pilot (US Navy)
- Naval Aviation/Air Plan
- Navigation Analysis Program (US NASA)
- NCEP Advisory Panel
- Nck-Associated Protein
- Near As Possible (as in NAP of the Earth flying)
- Needs Assessment Plan (various organizations)