Hopedale, MA 01747 Frank graduated from Needham High School in 1968 and was a member of the Chess Club and the Tennis Team.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for Needham High School (Needham, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- National Household Survey (various organizations)
- National Humane Society
- Natural Heritage Services (Finland)
- Natural History Society (various locations)
- Natural Human Serum
- Naugatuck High School (Connecticut)
- Naugatuck High School (Naugatuck, CT)
- Naval Heritage Society (Norfolk, VA)
- Naval History Symposium
- Navarro High School (Geronimo, TX, USA)
- Neighborhood Housing Services
- Neodesha High School
- Nepean High School (Ottawa, Canada)
- Neshaminy High School
- Nevada Historical Society (Reno, NV)
- New Hampshire Tracking Station (AFSCN)
- New Hampton School (New Hampton, NH)
- Newberry High School (Newberry, MI)
- Newfield High School (Selden, NY)
- Newfoundland Historical Society (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrea Bassett, an Honors English teacher at Needham High School in Massachusetts.
Buoyed by positive results from an EF Teen pilot study targeting high school seniors, administrators at Needham High School received a grant from the MetroWest Community Health Foundation to integrate EF Teens into their curriculum.
It didn't take long for the Needham native to find out that Lauren Tedeschi, a sophomore at the college, grew up in his hometown and, like him, graduated from Needham High School.
Elizabeth Handel, 17, of Needham, a junior at Needham High School, created a program that collects donated children's books and gives them to incarcerated mothers at the Framingham women's correctional facility to share with their children during prison visits.
Newton graduated from Needham High School and Mount Saint Mary's College in Newburg, N.
They are: --Robert Gay, Principal, North Attleboro High School --Juan Rodriquez, Principal, Fuller Middle School, Framingham --Leo Hogan, Assistant Principal, Needham High School The program annually recognizes secondary school leaders who demonstrate exemplary skills in educational leadership, resolving complex problems, providing continued professional growth for self and others and service to their community.
Christine graduated from Needham High School and Mount Saint Mary's College in Newburg, New York.