Byline: TONY BUSHBY A CONTROVERSIAL secondary school has given kids "tinkle cards" to hold up if they need the loo.
What does NTL stand for?
NTL stands for Need the Loo
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NTL
We have 70 other meanings of NTL in our Acronym Attic
- National Taichung Library (est. 1923; Taiwan)
- National Technology Laboratory
- National Temperance League
- National Testing Laboratory (Red Cross)
- National Training Laboratories
- National Training Laboratory
- National Transcommunications Limited (UK television & media)
- National Transportation Library
- National Travelers Life Company (now EMC National Life Company)
- Natural Law Party (also seen as NLP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm no great fan of booths - the last thing I want to do on a night out is to get everyone to slide along the banquette every time I need the loo.
I'm worried that I'm going to need the loo along the course, but fingers crossed my adrenalin will kick in and I'll be spurred on by the huge crowds to the finish without any hiccups.
Q I HAVE an enlarged prostate and need the loo all night.
She said: "When you get to my age and you need the loo, it becomes an overriding thing.
That will only take half the time so shouldn't need the loo - just my newly-found enthusiasm for travelling alone.
But they have given us a wonderful picnic with champagne and glasses of beer, and now we need the loo.
One can only feel abject panic at the thought of being stuck in the middle of Centenary Square along with 100,000 other people and suddenly realising you need the loo.