No doubt there'll be a moment when there's a cry of 'I need the loo.
What does NTL stand for?
NTL stands for Need the Loo
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NTL
We have 70 other meanings of NTL in our Acronym Attic
- National Taichung Library (est. 1923; Taiwan)
- National Technology Laboratory
- National Temperance League
- National Testing Laboratory (Red Cross)
- National Training Laboratories
- National Training Laboratory
- National Transcommunications Limited (UK television & media)
- National Transportation Library
- National Travelers Life Company (now EMC National Life Company)
- Natural Law Party (also seen as NLP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matt Henson, defending, said Goldring was on sciatica tablets that made him need the loo suddenly.
Drinking less makes wee more concentrated which can irritate your bladder and make you need the loo more often.
For many of you, the boost in confidence caused by the aesthetic improvement will outweigh trifling issues like the inability to sit, breath, or get them off when you need the loo.
Q I HAVE an enlarged prostate and need the loo all night.
She said: "When you get to my age and you need the loo, it becomes an overriding thing.
But they have given us a wonderful picnic with champagne and glasses of beer, and now we need the loo.
One can only feel abject panic at the thought of being stuck in the middle of Centenary Square along with 100,000 other people and suddenly realising you need the loo.