By this cross-partnership cooperation, the Jaguar F-TYPE sports car will feature as one of the main car selections in The Need for Speed: Most Wanted OL, with a shortcut through the Grading race and an exclusive racing map setting.
What does NFSMW stand for?
NFSMW stands for Need for Speed: Most Wanted (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- National Front for Salvation of Libya
- No Fighters in a Suitable Location
- National Fire Suppression Liaison Officer
- National Food Security Mission (India)
- Nested Finite State Machine (computing)
- Netcool for Security Management
- Non-Deterministic Finite State Machine
- Non-Fat Soft Tissue Mass
- National Food Service Management Institute
- Near-Field Scanning Microwave Microscopy
- National Financial Services Network
- National Fire Sprinkler Network (est. 1998; UK)
- National Flu Surveillance Network (Oklahoma)
- National Federation of Specialty Nursing Organizations
- National Financial Services OmbudService (Canada)
- Neurofibromatosis Society of Ontario
- Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra (Northwest Florida State College; Niceville, FL)
- National Federation of SubPostmasters (UK)
- National Federation of Sugarcane Planters (Philippines)
- National Food Safety Program (various national governments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAMES chart 1 Crysis 3 2 Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 3 FIFA 13 4 Call Of Duty: Black Ops II 5 Aliens: Colonial Marines 6 Dead Space 3 7 FarCry3 8 Need For Speed: Most Wanted 9 Assassin's Creed III 10 Hitman Absolution CAPTION(S): BEST YET Lara Croft returns with some answers and lots of new tricks
Byline: Dan Silver NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED (7+) Xbox 360, PS3, PC.
com Need for Speed: Most Wanted Xbox/PlayStation 2 Out-race rivals, evade cops and exploit hundreds of miles of open road as you make your way up the blacklist.
TORONTO -- Cedega adds Civilization IV, FIFA 06 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted to its Game Play on Linux Repertoire TransGaming Technologies (TSX VENTURE:TNG)("TransGaming"), a leader in the development of software portability products for cross-platform gaming, today announced the release of Cedega(TM) 5.
Byline: with Dan Silver NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED (7+) Xbox 360, PS3, PC.
99) A* Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Available for download on October 30 6 $59.
The Top 10 most requested Xbox 360 games, based on GameFly subscribers' GameQs(TM), as of November 15, 2005 are: Rank Title Publisher 1 Call of Duty 2 Activision 2 Perfect Dark Zero Microsoft 3 Quake 4 Activision 4 GUN(TM) Activision 5 Need for Speed: Most Wanted Electronic Arts 6 Dead or Alive 4 Tecmo 7 Condemned: Criminal Origins(TM) Sega 8 Project Gotham Racing(R) 3 Microsoft 9 Madden NFL 06 Electronic Arts 10 The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Take 2 PSP Movies In addition to every Xbox 360 title, GameFly also rents the largest selection of Universal Media Disc (UMD(TM)) movie titles for the Sony PSP(TM) (PlayStation(R) Portable) handheld video game platform.