Throughout the affected areas, the State Bar anticipates a great need for assistance with legal issues," the association said in a statement.
What does NFA stand for?
NFA stands for Need for Assistance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFA
We have 189 other meanings of NFA in our Acronym Attic
- National Forces Alliance (political alliance; Libya)
- National Forensic Association
- National Forest Authority
- National Forestry Association
- National Franchisee Association
- National Fund for Acquisitions (National Museums Scotland; Scotland, UK)
- National Futures Association
- Natural Forest Area
- Naval Fuel Annex
- Need for Achievement
- Nerve Fiber Analysis
- Net Fixed Asset (finance)
- Net Floor Area
- Network Facility Access (switch protocol)
- New Farmers of America (est. 1927)
- New Financial Architecture
- Newburgh Free Academy (High School, New York)
- Nigeria Football Association (now Nigeria Football Federation)
- Nippon Finance Association (est. 1993)
- No Facilities Available
Samples in periodicals archive:
With an aging baby boomer population, the need for assistance could more than double in the next 20 years, and combined with a low birth rate among boomers, their need might even be greater than today's seniors due to the lack of sons and daughters to assist them.
Dispenza's plan would create a registry for people who have a genuine need for assistance in upgrading their front lawns, launch a public awareness campaign, provide alternative design concepts for xeriscaping or no-maintenance landscaping, and create a grant program to assist with irrigation installation.
Recognizing the scope of the damage, Mobile Gas and other gas utilities mobilized resources to respond to the need for assistance in south Mississippi.
There was a dramatic increase from 2004 in the number of workers indicating some need for assistance in deciding how to allocate their plan assets.
Charitable people throughout the world are responding with great generosity, but we must not forget that the need for assistance will continue long after the story has faded from the front pages.
However, enterprises are now recognizing the need for assistance in addressing the IT- and application-specific needs of the network.
Other beneficiaries mentioned the need for assistance with filing claims and locating government and other resources.