Necrotizing soft-tissue infections in the head and neck: A clinicopathological study.
What does NSTI stand for?
NSTI stands for Necrotizing Soft-Tissue Infection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSTI
We have 11 other meanings of NSTI in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Science and Technology Facility
- National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation (India)
- Naval Scientific & Technical Group, Far East
- Nuclear Science and Technology Group (University of Nevada - Las Vegas)
- Non-Seminomatous Testicular Germ Cell Tumor
- Nano Science and Technology Institute
- Nashville State Technical Institute
- National Statistics Training Institute
- National Summer Transportation Institute
- Naval Survival Training Institute (Navy Medicine Operational Training Center; US Navy)
- Noise Suppression Technologies, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- National Scientific and Technical Information Center (Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research)
- National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (White House initiative)
- National Surface Transportation Infrastructure Financing Commission
- New Systems Training and Integration Office (United States Army Intelligence Center, Fort Huachuca)
- NASA Scientific and Technical Information Program
- National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems
- National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems Security
- National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems Security Advisory Memorandum
- National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems Security Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
McHenry CR, Piotrowski JJ, Petrinic D, et al: Determinants of mortality for necrotizing soft-tissue infections.