Abstract Necrotizing otitis externa (OE) is traditionally seen in elderly diabetics and immunocompromised patients.
What does NOE stand for?
NOE stands for Necrotizing Otitis Externa (disease)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOE
We have 53 other meanings of NOE in our Acronym Attic
- Nasal/Oral Discriminate Sampling System
- Northern Ohio Down Syndrome Society (Amherst, OH)
- Northeast Ohio Dog Training Academy (law enforcement canines)
- Nederlands Op De Werkvloer (Dutch: English in the Workplace)
- Non-Oil Domestic Exports (Singapore)
- Nærings Og Energidepartementet (Norwegian: Industry and Energy Ministry)
- Nap of the Earth (aviation)
- Nape of the Earth
- Naso-Orbito-Ethmoid (fracture type)
- Natural Operating Environment
- Network of Excellence
- New Orleans Exchange
- Nintendo of Europe
- Non-Combatant Evacuation Operations
- Non-Observed Economy
- NORAD Operational Evaluation
- Not Otherwise Enumerated
- Notice Of Exception
- Nuclear Overhauser Effect
- Nucleo Operativo Ecologico (Italian: Ecological Unit Operations; environmental protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Driscoll et al found that the pH of earwax in diabetics who developed the life-threatening complication of necrotizing otitis externa (skull base osteomyelitis) tended to be near 8, which is clearly on the alkaline side.