Steven Hinrichs, professor of pathology and microbiology and director of the University of Nebraska Center for Biosecurity, said the collocation is an important benefit to the state, adding, "The Nebraska Public Health Laboratory brings state and university expertise and resources together in a collaborative effort.
What does NPHL stand for?
NPHL stands for Nebraska Public Health Laboratory (University of Nebraska; Omaha, NE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPHL
We have 4 other meanings of NPHL in our Acronym Attic
- National Public Health Institute (Finland)
- Neutron Porosity Hydrogen Index
- Niagara Peninsula Home Inspections (Canada)
- North Penn Hernia Institute
- Nucleoside Triphosphate Phosphohydrolase I (DNA)
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos International
- National Public Health Information Coalition
- National Public Health Information Working Group (Australia)
- Nationaal Park Hoge Kempen (Netherlands)
- National Public Health Laboratory (various locations)
- North Peace Hockey League (Canada)
- Northern Pacific Hockey League
- National Public Health Leadership Development Network
- National Public Health Leadership Institute
- National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministries
- National Public Health Leadership Programme (UK)
- National Public Health Laboratories Services (Kenya)
- Nanga Parbat-Haramosh Massif (geographic plate)
- National Plan for Hispanic Ministry (United Methodist Church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fey is an assistant professor in infectious disease and pathology and microbiology and the associate director of the Nebraska Public Health Laboratory at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.