The Committee consists of representatives from NREL, the NPA utilities, the consultants, Utility Wind Integration Group, Western Area Power Administration, Southwest Power Pool, University of Nebraska, Nebraska Department of Energy and Energy Office, Nebraska Wind Working Group, Nebraska Power Review Board, American Wind Energy Association and Community-Based Energy Development representation, and invitations have been given to five area Native American tribal organizations.
What does NPRB stand for?
NPRB stands for Nebraska Power Review Board (Lincoln, NE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPRB
We have 1 other meaning of NPRB in our Acronym Attic
- National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska
- National Professional Rodeo Association
- Non-Permanent Resident Alien (legal status)
- Nurse Practicing Act and Nursing Peer Review Act of 1999
- National Patriotic Reconstruction Assembly Government (Liberia)
- National Poverty Reduction Action Plan (various locations)
- National Poverty Reduction Action Programme (Namibia)
- Neural Plakophilin Related Armadillo Protein
- National Patient Records Analysis Service (UK)
- New Planning and Resource Allocation System (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- North Pacific Research Board
- Northern Powder River Basin (Wyoming and Montana; geography)
- Norton Protected Recycle Bin (Symantec anti-virus software)
- National Personnel Records Center
- National Primate Research Center
- National Provisional Ruling Council (Sierra Leone political group)
- Needham Pool and Racquet Club (Massachusetts)
- Nevada Prevention Resource Center
- Non-Profit Recyclers Council
- Non-Profit Resource Center (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Black Hills and MEAN transaction also received regulatory approval from the Nebraska Power Review Board and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission prior to the close of the transaction.
The members of OMS are the Illinois Commerce Commission, the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, the Iowa Utilities Board, the Kentucky Public Service Commission, the Manitoba Public Utilities Board, the Michigan Public Service Commission, the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission, the Missouri Public Service Commission, the Montana Public Service Commission, the Nebraska Power Review Board, the North Dakota Public Service Commission, the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission, the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission, and the Wisconsin Public Service Commission.