16 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Dozens of patients and state and national advocacy and healthcare groups, including Nebraska Medical Association and Nebraska Nurses Association, today urged passage of two precedent-setting consumer protection healthcare bills during a hearing at the Nebraska State Capitol.
What does NNA stand for?
NNA stands for Nebraska Nurses Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNA
We have 84 other meanings of NNA in our Acronym Attic
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- Nothing Nice to Say (online comic)
- National Network for Youth (Washington, DC)
- Netscape Navigator 6
- National Nertz Association (gaming group)
- National News Agency (Lebanon)
- National Newspaper Association
- National Notary Association (Chatsworth, California)
- National Nursing Association
- Nebraska Numismatic Association
- Need Not Apply
- Neonatal Nurses Association
- Net New Assets
- Neuroscience and Neuropsychology of Aging Program (NIA)
- Neutral Non-Allied
- Nevada Nurses Association
- Nine Network Australia
- Nissan North America Inc.
- Northern Nevada Aviation (flight school; Reno, NV)
- Neural Network Applications in Agriculture (workshop)