Lash Chaflin, Utilities Coordinating Manager for the League of Nebraska Municipalities, moderated a panel with Gary Lay of the Nebraska Municipal Power Pool and Fred Trueblood of Southern California Edison.
What does NMPP stand for?
NMPP stands for Nebraska Municipal Power Pool (est. 1975)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMPP
We have 3 other meanings of NMPP in our Acronym Attic
- No More Parents Left Behind (blog)
- New Mexico Public Lands Council Inc. (Roswell, NM)
- New Mexico Principal Meridian
- New Mexico Pest Management Association
- New Mexico Petroleum Marketers Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- Nursing Mutual Participation Model of Care
- New Mexico Partnership for Mathematics and Science Education (National Association of State Science and Mathematics Coalitions)
- Navy Manning Plan for Officers
- Non-Married Presumed Obligate Significant Other (cohabitation)
- National Mentoring Pilot Project (University of Bradford; Bradford, England, UK)
- New Media Printing and Publishing (Ferris State University; Big Rapids, MI)
- New Mexico Products Pipeline (oil industry; New Mexico and Texas)
- Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership (New York, NY)
- Nouvelles Messageries de la Presse Parisienne (French)
- New Mexico Public Procurement Association
- National Marine Pollution Prevention Advisory Committee
- National Mentoring Program in Public Health (est. 1998; Public Health Student Caucus project)
- National Marine Pollution Program Office
- Nuclear Mission Planning and Production System
- Naturalne Metody Planowania Rodziny (Polish: Natural Family Planning Methods)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is affiliated with the Nebraska Municipal Power Pool, the Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska and the Nebraska Public Gas Agency.