Nebraska Heart Institute & Heart Hospital (Lincoln).
What does NHI stand for?
NHI stands for Nebraska Heart Institute (Lincoln, NE)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHI
We have 66 other meanings of NHI in our Acronym Attic
- National Hispanic Institute
- National Historical Institute (Philippines)
- National Holistic Institute
- National Homelessness Initiative (Canada)
- National Housing Institute
- Native Health Initiative (est. 2004)
- Native Host Interface
- NATO Helicopter Industries
- Natural Heritage Institute
- Natural Hygiene Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients at the Nebraska Heart Institute Heart Hospital are seeing the benefits of Siemens' technology firsthand.
Elizabeth Community Health Center, the Nebraska Heart Institute and State Farm Insurance.
Nebraska Heart Institute Heart Hospital (NHH) in Lincoln, Neb.
Ability to successfully compete with the Nebraska Heart Institute in cardiac procedures.
As we began identifying our needs for medical equipment, it was determined that both quality and industry longevity were important to a partnership," says Steven Martin, MD, cardiologist with Nebraska Heart Institute.
Nebraska Heart Institute Heart Hospital, one of the nation's first all-digital healthcare facilities, has selected XIOtech's MAGNITUDE Storage Area Network hardware platform to support most of the hospital's data infrastructure, including electronic medical records, radiology, cardiology and lab applications, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory, and other software.
The Nebraska Heart Institute (NHI), a for-profit heart hospital that opened in 2003 combined with less invasive cardiac procedures has negatively affected BryanLGH's cardiac admissions and surgeries.