[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In the last 20 years, the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission (NGPC), along with other state and federal agencies (including the Department of Defense), have made great strides towards recovering a self-sustaining pallid sturgeon population.
What does NGPC stand for?
NGPC stands for Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NGPC
We have 2 other meanings of NGPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Guard Personnel, Army
- Native Growth Protection Area
- Natural Gas Pipeline of America (gas pipeline company)
- Natural Gas Policy Act of 1978
- New Genre Public Art
- Non Governmental Public Action
- National Gas Pipelines Access Agreement (Australia)
- National Gas Pipelines Advisory Committee (Australia)
- National Gambling Policy Council (South Africa)
- National Guaranty Purchase Center
- NeoGeo Pocket Color
- Notice of General Permit Coverage (various locations)
- Neue Gerechte Partei Deutschland (German: New Just Party of Germany)
- National Guard Personnel Data System
- N-Glutaryl Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine
- National Graduate Physics Examination (India)
- Native Growth Protection Easement
- Northern Giant Petrel (bird species)
- National Guard Professional Education Center
- National Growth and Poverty Eradication Strategy (Laos)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For a few days every April, July and October, the mail carriers conduct the Rural Mail Carrier Survey for the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission, looking for first-class quail, grouse, wild turkeys, cottontail rabbits, jackrabbits and deer.
Baxter of the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission in Lincoln.