She is donating a piece of equipment to the local Children's Hospital in Diana's memory and hosting a mother-daughter luncheon which will gather toys for the hospital and raise money for the Nebraska Foundation for Visually Impaired Children.
What does NFVIC stand for?
NFVIC stands for Nebraska Foundation for Visually Impaired Children (Omaha, Nebraska)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Forest Volleyball Club (UK)
- Nigerian Film and Video Censors Board (Nigeria)
- National Federation of Village Development Committees
- Nordisk Folkecenter for Vedvarende Energi (Dutch: Nordic People's Center for Renewable Energy; Netherlands)
- National Family Violence Evaluation Project
- National Film and Video Foundation (Capetown, South Africa)
- New Fairfield Volunteer Fire Department (Connecticut)
- National Federation of Veterans for Peace (Washington, DC)
- North Florida Violent Fugitive Task Force (US Marshals; Pensacola)
- Northern Film Video Industry Association
- National Film and Video Lending Service (Australia)
- Novel Food Verordnung (German)
- National Framework of Vocational Qualifications (UK)
- National Family Violence Survey
- Nederlandse Filatelisten Vereniging Skandinavie (Dutch: Dutch Philatelists Society Scandinavia)
- Newly Formed Blood Vessels
- North Florida Veterinary Specialists (Jacksonville, FL)
- National Film Video and Sound Archives (South Africa)
- National Forage Variety Trial (est. 1991; New Zealand Plant Breeding and Research Association, Inc.)
- New Features Video Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
With help from a blind friend, Allison labeled the audio books, set up summer reading programs for visually impaired elementary and high school students, and worked with the Nebraska Foundation for Visually Impaired Children to encourage visually impaired students to use the audio-book collection.
She is donating all of the income from the CD to NFVIC -- Nebraska Foundation for Visually Impaired Children.