Convergent Media has received contracts from Nebraska Educational Television Communications, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co.
What does NETV stand for?
NETV stands for Nebraska Educational Television
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Network for Environmental Training at Tertiary Level in Asia and the Pacific
- Network of European Tertiary Level Educators (Southampton, UK)
- National Education and Training Targets (UK)
- National Educational Technology Trends Study (US Department of Education)
- National Environmental Technology Test Site (SERDP funded)
- New Equipment Training Test Support Package
- New England Tractor Trailer Training School
- National Employees Trade Union (South Africa)
- Navniyukat Elementary Teachers Union (India)
- Nobody Ever Tells Us Anything
- National Education Technology Writers Association (networking group)
- New England Turf Writers Association
- Navy Network Warfare Command
- Naval Network Warfare Command (US Navy)
- Novell NetWare Version 3.11
- Novell NetWare Version 3.12
- Network Warfare Simulation
- Network for Water and Sanitation (Nairobi, Kenya)
- North East Texas Wireless Initiative
- Northeast Tennessee Workforce Investment Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new instructional applications integrate ACTV's new Java-based service eSchool Online with educational video from NET's Great Plains National (GPN), a service agency of Nebraska Educational Television and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
GPN is a division of the Nebraska Educational Television Network and a self-supporting agency of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.