According to AP, Nebraska Department of Revenue administrator of motor fuels Janet Lake noted that all but one of the plants will now close down to either undergo expansions or secure expansion-related financing.
What does NDR stand for?
NDR stands for Nebraska Department of Revenue
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDR
We have 109 other meanings of NDR in our Acronym Attic
- Nadur (postal locality, Malta)
- National Data Repository
- National Day of Reason
- National Democratic Revolution
- National Development and Research Corporation (Texas)
- National Driver Register
- Nationalist Democratic Rally
- Native Damage Resistance (product feature)
- Natural Disease Resistance (agriculture)
- Natural Disturbance Regime (forestry)
- Negative Differential Resistance
- Nemecká Demokratická Republika (Czech: former East Germany)
- Net Disposable Revenue
- Network Data Representation
- Neutral Displacement Relay
- New Day Rising (band)
- New Delta Review (literary journal; Louisiana State University)
- New Dimension Resources Ltd. (Canada)
- New Disease Reports (British Society for Plant Pathology; UK)
- Next-Day Replacement
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is not just coincidental that our decision to again expand this plant was made shortly after amending our production incentive agreement with the Nebraska Department of Revenue.
Offered by the Nebraska Department of Revenue in conjunction with Nebraska.