With a goal of increasing the identification and screening of women with perinatal depression and raising mothers' awareness of pregnancy-related depression, the Public Health Association of Nebraska has teamed with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services in a unique program that combines public awareness with provider education.
What does NDHHS stand for?
NDHHS stands for Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDHHS
- North Dakota Health Care Review, Inc.
- National Discount Health Directory (online)
- No Demonstrable Heart Disease
- New Directions for Higher Education
- Nuevo Diccionario Histórico del Español (Spanish: New Historical Dictionary of the Spanish)
- North Dakota Higher Education Consortium for Substance Abuse Prevention
- Nanaimo & District Hospital Foundation (est. 1977; Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada)
- Nerve-Derived Hyperpolarizing Factor
- New Dimensions Hardwood Floors (Eugene, OR)
- North Dakota Housing Finance Agency (Bismarck)
- Northeast Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services, Inc.
- New Dictionary of the History of Ideas
- National Dairy Herd Improvement Association (also seen as DHIA)
- National Dental Health Month
- National Dental Hygiene Month
- National Diploma in Horse Management (various universities; UK)
- Northern Diabetes Health Network (Canada)
- National Demonstration Hospitals Program (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Neil Diamond Home Page (fan website)
- North Dakota Highway Patrol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services sponsors an annual conference to provide leadership and advocacy training for consumers so they can speak up at the national, state, and local levels, advocating on their own and on the system's behalf.
Sources signal that the likely new USDA under secretary for food safety will be Richard Raymond, who is currently the director of the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Regulation & Licensure (R&L).
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services branches in South Sioux City, Dakota City, Macy, and Winnebago connect to servers in Omaha and elsewhere to administer WIC and N-Focus (the state general assistance and welfare-to-work programs), maintain employment listings, and conduct job training.
The agencies -- the Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality and the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Regulation and Licensure -- issued a preliminary decision on August 6, 1998, that they intend to deny the license application by US Ecology for the Central Interstate Compact Commission.