The Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance has warned the state's residents to beware of Lincoln Closing and Escrow Company, which claims to be an Internet escrow company but does not exist at the location that it lists.
What does NDBF stand for?
NDBF stands for Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NDBF in our Acronym Attic
- National Dry Bean Council
- National Duckpin Bowling Congress (Washington, DC, USA)
- Notre Dame Broadcasting Corporation (Catholic Media Network; Kidapawan City; Philippines)
- North Dakota Board of Counselor Examiners
- North Dakota Beef Cattle Improvement Association
- Nguoi Dep Binh Duong (Vietnamese: Pacific Beauty; record label)
- Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (Nigeria)
- Navy Department Board of Decorations & Medals
- National Dental Board Examination
- Nitrification-Denitrification Biological Excess Phosphorus Removal
- Notre Dame-Bishop Gibbons (drama company; Indiana)
- New Directions Behavioral Health (Leawood, KS)
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali (Indonesia)
- National Design Business Incubator (National Institute of Design; India)
- Net Disposable Budget Income (church finance)
- North Dakota Biography Index
- National Data Base of Imagery Derived Information
- North Dallas Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Texas)
- Nepal Development Bank Ltd. (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- North Dufferin Baseball League (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baird, who was Director of the Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance from 1999 to 2004, will fill the vacancy created by the retirement of current Board member Ann Lindley Spence.
The Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance has closed Mid City Bank, and Purdum, Nebraska-based, Purdum State Bank, has agreed to take over all of the assets and deposits of the closed bank.