Ron has held several leadership positions for the South Central Corn Growers, the Nebraska Corn Growers Association and NCGA.
What does NeCGA stand for?
NeCGA stands for Nebraska Corn Growers Association (Lincoln, NE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NeCGA in our Acronym Attic
- Network Edge Control Function
- New England Clinicians Forum
- Northeast Center for Food Entrepreneurship (also seen as NCFE)
- Near East Consulting Group (est. 1983)
- Net Effective Coding Gain (optical networking)
- Network Economics Consulting Group (Australia)
- New England Computer Group (Danbury, CT)
- New England Consulting Group
- New England Custom Gun Service (Claremont, NH)
- Nuclear Economics Consulting Group (Washington, DC)
- Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain
- New England Conference on Gifted and Talented Education (Massachusetts)
- National Energy Code for Houses (Canada)
- New England Center for Headache (Stamford, CT, USA)
- Nordic Electricity Clearing House (Nord Pool)
- North East Computer Help (UK)
- New England College Health Association
- NorthEast Collegiate Hockey Association (Keene, NH)
- New England Coalition for Health Equity
- New England Chapter of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
1987; Nebraska Agriculture Industry Partnership (projects), 2003; Nebraska Ethanol Board, 1984 (all Dave Buchholz); Cargill Animal Nutrition, 1994 (Dave Buchholz, Jeff Oates); Response Products, 2004 (Dave Buchholz/Jeff Oates); Brownie Systems, 2000; MFS/York/Stormor, 1997; Sentinel Building Systems, 2000 (all Jeff Oates) Ad and PR farmer-funded accts: National Corn Growers Association (projects), 2002; Nebraska Beef Council (projects), 2003; Nebraska Corn Board, 1987; Nebraska Corn Growers Association, 1988; Nebraska Grain Sorghum Board (projects), 1988; Nebraska Pork Producers Association (projects), 1991 (all Dave Buchholz) DAVIS HARRISON DION 333 N.
Sincerely, Lynn Jensen President, National Corn Growers Association On behalf of: National Corn Growers Association Colorado Corn Growers Association Illinois Corn Growers Association Indiana Corn Growers Association Iowa Corn Growers Association Kansas Corn Growers Association Michigan Corn Growers Association Missouri Corn Growers Association Nebraska Corn Growers Association Nebraska Corn Development, Utilization and Marketing Board Ohio Corn Growers Association South Dakota Corn Growers Association Wisconsin Corn Growers Association