The Nebraska Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (NAHHS) is a not-for-profit, statewide, professional association, representing nearly all of Nebraska's hospitals and health systems throughout the state.
What does NAHHS stand for?
NAHHS stands for Nebraska Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAHHS in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Hispanic Federal Executives, Inc.
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity
- National Association of Hospital Fire Officers (UK)
- Nantes Atlantique Hockey Glace (French: Atlantic Ice Hockey Nantes; Nantes, France)
- North American Hyperthermia Group (Duke University Medical Center; Durham, NC)
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity (Tennessee)
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- North American Holiday Hockey (est. 1989; tournaments)
- National Aboriginal History and Heritage Council (Australia)
- National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses, Inc.
- National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc.
- National Athletic Health Institute (California)
- Native American Heritage Initiative
- Native American Homeownership Initiative (homeownership assistance; various states)
- Non-Accidental Head Injury
- North American Hydraulics Incorporated
- North American Historians of Islamic Art (New York, NY)
- National Adolescent Health Information Center (University of California, San Francisco)
- Noor Al Houda Islamic College (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- National Association of Home Inventory Professionals (Hebron, Connecticut)