ABMU's head of nursing for women and children's services, Sian Passey, ABMU board non-officer member Gaynor Richards and Mike Mainwaring of Neath Port Talbot Council for Voluntary Services (NPTCVS) led the project.
What does NPTCVS stand for?
NPTCVS stands for Neath Port Talbot Council for Voluntary Service (voluntary sector support; Neath Port Talbot, Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Park Travelers Club
- National Patient Travel Center
- National Postal & Travelers Censorship
- National Private Truck Council
- National Proficiency Tests Council (United Kingdom)
- Neath Port Talbot College (UK)
- Northeast Proton Therapy Centre
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- National Postal & Travelers Censorship Organization
- Neath Port Talbot Community Transport (UK)
- New South Wales Paediatric Trauma Death Registry (Australia)
- National Public Transport Data Repository (UK)
- Nuclear Power Technology Development Section
- National Parliamentary Tournament of Excellence
- National Physical Therapy Examination (Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy)
- Nez Perce Tribal Executive Committee (Lapwai, ID)
- Northern Plains Tribal Epidemiology Center (est. 2003; Rapid City, SD)
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (India)
- American National Taper Pipe Thread for Dryseal Pressure-Tight Joints
- National Pipe Taper Fine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tracey Robert-Jones, the health, social care and wellbeing facilitator at Neath Port Talbot council for Voluntary Service, who is leading the pilot, said: "This is very much a social care model which realises that patients are people and that there are other influences on their lives that will make them do different things, some of which may have a negative effect on their health.