describe the parallel implementation of the three-dimensional Cartesian FDTD method, first introducing such basic concepts as the boundary conditions, near-to-far-field transformation, and enhancements to the FDTD, and later discussing such topics as absorbing boundary condition, singular boundary condition, and simulation technique for the partially symmetric problem.
What does NTFF stand for?
NTFF stands for Near-To-Far-Field
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NTFF
We have 1 other meaning of NTFF in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Trust Federal Credit Union (New York, NY)
- New Trier Federal Credit Union (Kenilworth, IL)
- Neighborhood Transformation and Family Development
- Neural Tube Fusion Defects
- North Tonawanda Fire Department (New York)
- National Task Force on Education (various locations)
- Nelson Thornes Framework English (educational guide)
- Non-Traumatic Fat Embolism (pathology)
- Norwegian Trust Fund for Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development
- National Transaction File Format
- Net Transcapillary Fluid Flux
- Nettur Technical Training Foundation (India)
- North Texas Fossil Forum
- North Texas Future Fund (DFW Airport, TX)
- North Tucson Fire Fighters (Arizona)
- NYK-TDG Friendship Foundation
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- National Task Force on Healthcare Reform
- National Task Force on Interoperability
- National Task Force on Information Technology (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the system offers superior near-to-far-field image resolution for improved detection of disease and abnormalities, reducing the need to perform more expensive or invasive studies.