Title: Methods and Apparatus to Detect Location and Orientation in an Inductive System OREM, Utah, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- FreeLinc, the world leader in secure Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) wireless technology, is excited to announce the issuance of Patent No.
What does NFMI stand for?
NFMI stands for Near Field Magnetic Induction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NFMI
- Non-Ferrous Metals Dialogue (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- National Fund for Medical Education
- Neutron Flux Monitoring Equipment
- National Folk Music Fund (est. 1958; UK)
- Norsk Forening for Medisinsk Fysikk (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Medical Physics)
- National Federation of Meat and Food Traders (UK)
- National Foot and Mouth Group (UK)
- North Fulton Master Gardeners (Johns Creek, GA)
- National Foundation for Mental Health (Washington, DC)
- National Federation of Medical Insurance (South Korea)
- Near-Field Microwave Imaging
- Non-Fatal Myocardial Infarction (cardiology)
- Northwest Florida Modelers, Inc. (Pensacola, FL)
- Nepali Folk Musical Instrument Museum (est. 1995; Nepal)
- Noise Figure Minimum
- Navy Food Service Financial Management Information System
- National Folk Museum of Korea
- National Fertilizer Marketing Limited (Lahore, Pakistan)
- National Foods Milk Ltd. (Australia)
- Non Full Metal Lined (gun magazines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OREM, Utah, May 3 /PRNewswire/ -- FreeLinc, the world leader in Near Field Magnetic Induction Communication technology, is excited to announce that the University of Utah's Police Department has selected our secure wireless systems for use by their sworn campus officers.
Its patented product capabilities use the latest generation of Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) technology enabling highly reliable, secure wireless communications.