com/609mn-162 or Circle 162 for more information Near Dry Machining Near dry machining - minimal quantity lubrication - will be demonstrated during CNC drilling and milling on a variety of materials using Micro-Fluidization[TM] Systems and vegetable based lubricants.
What does NDM stand for?
NDM stands for Near Dry Machining (applying a very small amount of lubricant in lieu of flood coolant)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDM
We have 102 other meanings of NDM in our Acronym Attic
- Niet-Dringend Liggend Ziekenvervoer (Dutch: Non-Urgent Patient Lying)
- Indoorsmen (gaming clan)
- Nanaimo District Museum (Canada)
- National Defence Medal (proposed United Kingdom Service Medal)
- National Democratic Movement
- National Directory of Magazines
- National Duty Manager (IBM)
- Natural Disaster Management
- Naturalistic Decision Making (conference)
- NCCS Data Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Economiser lubricant dispensing system for near dry machining and controlled volume lubrication will deliver any lubricant with a viscosity that will gravity flow.
Accu-Lube[R] is a line of "natural-based lubricants" along with specially developed, patented micro-lubrication systems for near dry machining, according to the manufacturer.