Steve Abbot, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS), symbolizing the $291,593 donated to NMCRS by NEX customers during a recent promotional event.
What does NMCRS stand for?
NMCRS stands for Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NMCRS in our Acronym Attic
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
- Network for Medical Communication and Research
- New Markets Credit (IRS deduction)
- New Mexico Central Reservations (Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau)
- New Mexico Court Reporters Association
- Navy Military Construction Review Board
- Navy Marine Corps Reserve Center
- Negev Monte Carlo Research Center (Israel)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Master Catalogue of References for Logistics
- NATO Master Cross Reference List
- National Military Command System
- National Missing Children Services (Canada)
- National Motorway Communications System (UK)
- National Movement of Catholic Students (Zimbabwe)
- National Multicultural Conference and Summit
- New Mexico Computer Society
- New Mini Club Sweden (website)
- Non-Mission Capable Status (US DoD)
- Non-Mission Critical Systems
- Not Mission Capable-Supply
Samples in periodicals archive:
Camo for a Cause From Coast-to-Coast In addition to a partnership with Armed Services YMCA, the Huggies brand is also providing Camo Diapers to the following organizations between Memorial Day and the Fourth of July: * Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society : A private, nonprofit charitable organization providing financial, educational and other assistance to members of the U.
The Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) recently donated $202,467 to the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS) on behalf of its customers and vendor partners.
Along with Instructing, LSC Hobbs has a long list of collateral duties, including serving as the NSCS urinalysis program coordinator, BRAC physical asset move team leader, primary purchase card holder, and Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society Representative, just to mention a few.
The Far East Chief Petty Officer Association (CPOA) at Commander Fleet Activities Yokosuka (CFAY) recently presented a check for approximately $8,000 to the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS) The money derived from a 117-hour consecutive run put on by the Far East CPOA will support victims of the Millington flood.
Organizations using Convio for their online relief efforts include: -- American Red Cross -- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals -- American Humane Association -- Easter Seals -- Farm Aid -- Feed the Children -- Houston Area Women's Center -- Joel Osteen Ministries -- Lakewood Church -- Mobile Loaves and Fishes -- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society -- Paralyzed Veterans of America -- SPCA of Texas -- UJA Federation of New York Convio Spokespeople and Topics Convio spokespeople include: -- Gene Austin, CEO -- Dr.
In fact, the Exchange has developed partnerships with organizations including the American Red Cross, United Service Organizations, and Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society to ensure donated gift cards reach service members who need them.
NEXCOM's vending program generated approximately $28,000 in contributions for the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society.