You could say that when the Congress created the Federal Naval Reserve, March 3, 1915, it was the beginning of what we now call the Navy Total Force.
What does NTF stand for?
NTF stands for Navy Total Force (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NTF
We have 91 other meanings of NTF in our Acronym Attic
- National Teaching Fellow (UK)
- National Technology Foundation (India)
- National Test Facility
- National Tourism Foundation
- National Training Foundation
- National Transfer Format (UK Geographic Data Standard) aka BS7567
- National Transonic Facility
- National Turkey Federation
- NATO Task Force
- Naval Technical/Technological Forecast
- Near-Term Fix
- Neighborhood Task Force
- Neo Team Fortress (gaming)
- Neo Terran Front (Freespace 2)
- Network Time Foundation (Talent, OR)
- Networking Task Force (various organizations)
- Neurotrophic Factor (neuroscience)
- Nevada Terawatt Facility (University of Nevada, Reno)
- New Tech Foundation (California)
- New Tritium Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Murphy Navy Total Force strategy is reshaping how information technology is attained in the Navy .
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CSS is part of the Navy Total Force Enterprise and reports directly to the NETC chief operating officer (who is based in Norfolk, Va.
CSADD originated in the Mid- Atlantic Region as a process in which each command establishes a CSADD chapter with Sailors in the age group of 18 to 25 and enables them to take on a leadership role in CSADD," said Navy Total Force Fleet Master Chief Scott Benning.
Equal opportunity and diversity are both very important elements of our Navy total force and are an absolute necessity as we go forward to continue to remain highly competitive with the private sector workforce," said Hebner.