January 2012 marked the 50th Anniversary for the NAVSUP Business Systems Center Established in 1962 as the Navy Fleet Material Support Office--part of the NAVSUP Enterprise--NAVSUP BSC was originally chartered to provide central management for the retail portion of the Navy Stock Fund, a vehicle used to obtain supplies from the Defense Supply Agency, the General Services Administration and other services.
What does NSF stand for?
NSF stands for Navy Stock Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSF
We have 229 other meanings of NSF in our Acronym Attic
- National Standard Format
- National Storytelling Festival
- National Strike Force (US Coast Guard)
- National Stud Farm (horses; Malaysia)
- Nationalsocialistisk Front (Swedish neo-Nazi political party)
- Natural Selection Foods LLC (San Juan Bautista, California)
- Natural Solutions Foundation (est. 2004)
- Naval Stock Fund (US Navy)
- Naval Support Facility
- Naval Surface Fire
- Near Side Front (automotive suspension)
- Nederlandse Sport Federatie
- Nederlandse Strandzeil Federatie
- Needy Student Fund
- Neighborhood Street Fund (Seattle, WA)
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis
- NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) Sound File (file extension)
- Net Square Foot
- Network Specific Facility (ISDN)
- New Single Family (zoning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Director, Navy Stock Fund, Naval Supply Systems Command, Washington, D.
Original charter Established in 1962, the Navy Supply Information Systems Activity (NAVSISA), formerly known as the Fleet Material Support Office (FMSO), was originally chartered to provide central management for the retail portion of the Navy Stock Fund, a vehicle used to obtain supplies from the Defense Supply Agency, the General Services Administration, and the other services.