The Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Fleet Logistics Center (FLC) Norfolk Navy Food Management Team (NFMT) recently hosted the first-ever Navy Standard Core Menu Waterfront Menu Review Board (MRB) aboard Naval Station Norfolk.
What does NSCM stand for?
NSCM stands for Navy Standard Core Menu (US Navy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSCM
We have 29 other meanings of NSCM in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories International
- Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip with or without Cleft Palate (birth defect)
- Nebraska Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (La Vista, NE)
- North State Cooperative Library System (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
- North Shore Community Land Trust (Hawaii)
- NASDAQ Small Cap Market (trading platform)
- National Society of Career Management
- NATO Supply Code for Manufacturers
- Non-Smart Card Mobility (Sun Ray)
- Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel
- Normalized Sample Covariance Matrix
- Northern School of Contemporary Music (UK)
- Nova Scotia Control Monument (Canada)
- National Steering Committee for Mine Action (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Normalized Sample Covariance Matrix Estimate
- North Sea Coastal Managers Group (international cooperation)
- Nova Scotia College of Medical Laboratory Technologists (Halifax, Nova Scotia)
- Non-Stockpile Chemical Material Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy Standard Core Menu will be standardized across the fleet, and the team has worked with Naval Supply Systems Command to develop the menu and provide solutions for food service onboard ships.
Also, several other vendors for SYSCO provided food samples, catalogs, posters and nutritional information, including available food items to support the Navy Standard Core Menu (NSCM) and new products available to the fleet.
The Navy Food Management Team loaded the latest food catalogue and also provided solid recommendations with respect to Navy Standard Core Menu support.