For example, the Navy Personnel Database currently contains source data on 1.
What does NPDB stand for?
NPDB stands for Navy Personnel Database (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPDB
We have 8 other meanings of NPDB in our Acronym Attic
- Nutley Police Department (Nutley, NJ)
- National Parliamentary Debate Association
- National Portfolio Day Association (art and design schools)
- National Private Duty Association (home care)
- Network Program Determination Application
- New Partnership for Development Act (duty-free)
- Notice of Proposed Disciplinary Action
- Nuclear Power Division Administrative Procedure (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- National Poultry Development Board (Ghana)
- National Practitioner Data Bank
- Navy Provisional Detainee Battalion (US DoD)
- Number Portability Data Base
- North Pacific Data Buoy Advisory Panel
- Nasopalatine Duct Cyst
- National Parts Distribution Center
- National Petroleum Development Company
- National Plant Data Center (USDA)
- National Property Disposition Center (mortgages)
- Naval Personnel Development Command
- New Plymouth District Council (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commands are required to establish procedures that periodically review each Sailor's deployment history and ensure that all known ITEMPO events are entered into the Navy personnel database accurately and promptly.