| New Delhi, March 5 (KUNA) -- Two Indian Navy personnel went missing after a chopper belonging to the Indian Navy crashed on Tuesday evening in southern India, off the Vishakhapatnam harbour (in southern state of Andhra Pradesh), confirmed an official statement issued by the Indian Navy.
What does NAVPERS stand for?
NAVPERS stands for Navy Personnel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Association of Veterinary Physiotherapists (UK)
- National Association of Vision Professionals
- New Age Video Productions (Humble, TX)
- National Association of Veterans' Program Administrators
- Navy Public Affairs Center
- Naval Pacific Meteorology and Oceanography Center (San Diego, CA)
- Naval Pacific Meteorology and Oceanography Detachment (US Navy)
- Navy Public Affairs Library
- Naval Plant Branch Representative Office
- Navy Program Evaluation Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy Personnel Command was scheduled to begin compiling the list of eligible Sailors for the fiscal year 2012 performance-based senior enlisted continuation board Aug.
The military mission, which includes 650 air force and navy personnel, a navy frigate, seven fighter jets that have flown 410 missions to date, three refueling and two surveillance aircraft, is expected to cost Canada CAN$60 million.
Since social media has been authorized under DTM 09-026, it has given Navy personnel the ability to insantly communicate with service members and families.
Table V presents specific reasons for referral of Marine Corps and Navy personnel in Okinawa.
Edward "Sonny" Masso, commander, Navy Personnel Command/deputy chief of naval personnel, visited the selection board center at Navy Personnel Command (NPC) to launch the newest version of the Electronic Military Personnel Records System, known as EMPRS-TR.
As of May 1, the Navy Personnel Command (NPC) Web site surpassed the 20 million visitor mark.
Anthony (Toney) Williams receives the Civilian of the Year award from Navy Personnel Command, presented by Murray Rowe, Deputy Commander, Navy Personnel Command.