While Al was in the Navy he recipient of the National Defense Service Medal, the China Service Medal, the Korean Service Medal and the Navy Occupation Service Medal.
What does NOSM stand for?
NOSM stands for Navy Occupation Service Medal (US Navy decoration)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NOSM
We have 3 other meanings of NOSM in our Acronym Attic
- Nordic Simulator Group
- Net-based Open Source Intelligence
- National Organization of State Impaired-Driving Programs
- NATO Open System Interconnection Profile
- Nitric Oxide Synthase Interacting Protein
- Naval Ordnance Station, Louisville
- Netizen Open Source License
- Night/Day Optical Survey of Thunderstorm Lightning
- National Organization of Sierra Leoneans in North America (Washington, DC)
- National Organization of Single Mothers (est. 1991)
- Network Operations and Systems Management
- Northern Ontario School of Medicine (Canada)
- North Olmsted Soccer Organization (Ohio)
- Base de données sur l'hygiène hospitalière et la maîtrise des infections nosocomiales (French, Database on nosocomial infection control)
- National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health
- National Office for Suicide Prevention (Ireland)
- Naval Ordnance Special Project
- Network and Office Services Provider
- Network Operations Support Plan
- Nordic Society for Phenomenology (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was awarded the Navy Occupation Service Medal with European Clasp and a Defense Service Medal.
He received several medals, including a Good Conduct Medal, Navy Occupation Service Medal and National Defense Service Medal.