Rod Squibb went through boot camp at NTC San Diego and through Storekeeper A School at NTC Great Lakes before reporting in August 1946 for duty at the Navy Finance Center in Cleveland, where he was advanced to Storekeeper Third Class.
What does NAVFINCEN stand for?
NAVFINCEN stands for Navy Finance Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Naval Facility
- Naval Facility Centerville Beach Detachment
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command Publication
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command Pacific
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command Contracts Office
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Naval Facility Command Instruction
- Naval Facilities System Command
- Navy Family Allowance Activity
- Naval Flight Information Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celebrezze Federal Building in Cleveland, Ohio, became the home of the Navy Finance Center.
His last three assignments were as the director of the Strategic Submarine Support Department, executive officer at the Naval Supply Center and as the director of the Joint Uniform Military Pay System at the Navy Finance Center.